Skip to main content

About the no audio

We have audio, just no way of getting it up for you guys as of yet. All the computers we have been able to make use of have been locked down like Fort Knox. At the library in Julian we couldn't even access our camera pictures. Fortunately, here in Warner Springs we were able to upload all the photos we have taken.

Until I find a Windows computer that isn't completely restricted and can read a usb mass storage device properly, or a place that has a Mac, we won't be able to share our podcasts with you.

If you are reading this message because you have subscribed to our podcast feed or email updates, make sure you visit the main blog theroamingrobots.com to see the photos and any other non-podcast posts we make.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Campervan Adventures in Iceland: Ferry home - Tórshavn

The boat home was just as smooth and uneventful as the ride to Iceland. We left Iceland at 8pm Wed, Thurs at 3pm we arrive in Tórshavn and had a few hours to wander around, then back to the boat for the night, Friday was at sea, and Saturday we arrived in Hirtshals at 11am. 

Campervan Adventures in Iceland: Final Thoughts

That is it for our Iceland adventures! I wanted to post one last wrap up just to say a few things I didn't put elsewhere, or organize my overall thoughts in one place. 

The end

So it started raining on us for days and we cut out to come back to Seattle for a few days and wait for it to clear up.....and then Raymond decided he really did not want to go back out. So I at first was pretty upset cause I really wanted to get to Canada, or at least as far as we could while the weather was still nice this weekend. And I was feeling really like we were giving up for no reason. Like if one of us were injured or if I was hating it or something then I would have been better about it. But instead it was like the forecast called for gorgeous weather this weekend and we were just going to sit at home. I figured we could have at least gotten to the next stop and then only had one more chunk to do next year, but Raymond really didn't want to go back out so we decided not to. But hopefully by this time next year we will get the last 2 sections done, and maybe go back and do the section from white pass to snoqualmie as we went RIGHT by Mt Rainier and it is supposed to be g