Skip to main content

Rewal Poland Feb 2024 Part 2

The place we were staying in Rewal had lovely views over the water. Oh, I love the Polish coast!

Our second day we got a late start, but we went to explore the opposite way of the day before. We headed East along the beach




Some rocky areas to climb through

The lighthouse in Niechorze



After spying on the lighthouse when we got back to the beach it was so so so windy!! The wind was to our backs so it was helping us along, but it was blowing the sand all over which was so fun to watch. We kept seeing people going the other way which I did not understand as the wind was blowing the sand in their faces! 



We wandered until we got to the outlet for Lake Liwia Łuża which was not that far inland



So we headed over there to spy



Then through Niechorze






Spying on the water

We headed back to our place through the wooded trails instead of on the beach with sand blowing in our face which was much better



This was another great weekend on the Polish coast! I love going up there and exploring and when I told Raymond we were going to yet another town he joked how we were going to walk every inch of that beach! It is true - we will eventually!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Campervan Adventures in Iceland: Ferry home - Tórshavn

The boat home was just as smooth and uneventful as the ride to Iceland. We left Iceland at 8pm Wed, Thurs at 3pm we arrive in Tórshavn and had a few hours to wander around, then back to the boat for the night, Friday was at sea, and Saturday we arrived in Hirtshals at 11am. 

Campervan Adventures in Iceland: Final Thoughts

That is it for our Iceland adventures! I wanted to post one last wrap up just to say a few things I didn't put elsewhere, or organize my overall thoughts in one place. 

The end

So it started raining on us for days and we cut out to come back to Seattle for a few days and wait for it to clear up.....and then Raymond decided he really did not want to go back out. So I at first was pretty upset cause I really wanted to get to Canada, or at least as far as we could while the weather was still nice this weekend. And I was feeling really like we were giving up for no reason. Like if one of us were injured or if I was hating it or something then I would have been better about it. But instead it was like the forecast called for gorgeous weather this weekend and we were just going to sit at home. I figured we could have at least gotten to the next stop and then only had one more chunk to do next year, but Raymond really didn't want to go back out so we decided not to. But hopefully by this time next year we will get the last 2 sections done, and maybe go back and do the section from white pass to snoqualmie as we went RIGHT by Mt Rainier and it is supposed to be g